Re: Recommendations on impact wrenches (no LBC)

To: <bjshov8@comcast.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Recommendations on impact wrenches (no LBC)
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 16:44:13 -0700
HF also sells Chicago ELECTRIC for their electric drills, angle
grinders, etc. So it can get real confusing.

BTW, I do own a Chicago Electroc 4 1/2" angle grinder (for  3 or 4 years
now), and I've had no problems with it, but then I don't use the thing
every day. I figured for $20, if it crapped out, I'd just buy another.

-=Chris