RE: Venus and Mars (little LBC)

To: "'Robert E. Shlafer'" <pilotrob@webtv.net>,
Subject: RE: Venus and Mars (little LBC)
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 08:49:16 -0500
Bob,

You misunderstand (I know, what a concept, eh listers?).

We like you just fine. We just wish you'd shut up once in a while. That's
all. Really... not all the time, but at least once in a while.

For instance, I'm not sure I, nor anyone else, need a soliloquy on the
specific processes of aging, especially from a pilot/security guard. All
we're doing is bitching about how it sucks to get old. No need to trot out
your Vizard-like medical knowledge.

Get a girlfriend, and drive your car more, and type less. The world will
look different to you (and to us), and enormous amounts of bandwidth on the
internet will free up.

WST