Fw: Hello No LBC

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@msn.com>,
Subject: Fw: Hello No LBC
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 14:15:39 -0700
Hi Bob,

Here's someone who's looking for a bit of correspondence.  They have nice hats
but lousy spellcheckers.

See if they'll make some with MG or Sprite logos.

Have fun

Pa

Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2006 10:07 AM
Subject: Hello
From: Le Fashion Republic

      Le FASHION REPUBLIC

      Hello Dear,

          Pleased to meet you,kindly read with all pleasure.

       We,the le fashion Republic,uses this opportunity to seek your
assiatance for a research contract assignment, to help us in getting a better
vacant location were we can open up our boutique branch there in the united
state.

       We will offer you the sum of $1,000,00 before you embark on the
assignment,because we know it wount be a day search.

       We met some agents on the internet and we payed some amount as a
deposite not knowing they are internet fraudstars,so on our last board
meeting,we came up with this ideal of giving the assignment as a contract to a
good cityzen of the united state,no matter the state.

        We await your urgent reply if you are capable of this
assigment,also,let us have some deatil information such as your contact
address with zip code,you phone number,and your names in full so as for us to
know you properely.

        Please note:if you are the type that will give us fake detail
infomation,so as to abscond with our money,please do not burder to
reply,because if you do,we are ready to take it to any level with you.

      Regards,
      Research Manager
      Mr Adewale babs
      le fashion Republic.