Coolest thing I've seen in a while (no LBC)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Coolest thing I've seen in a while (no LBC)
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 14:28:30 -0700 (PDT)
After my last "Venus and Mars" post somehow spooled
off the rails to an "aches and pains" thread, I wanted
to share the coolest thing I've seen in a while.  I
was refereeing at a martial arts tournament today, and
in the 30 and over category, a 35 yr old woman
competed who was left paralysed in October in a horse
jumping accident.  Her husband wheeled her into the
ring and she did a Kada/form just using her wrists.
Not a dry eye in the house, especially her two
children.  She is the truest competitior I've seen in
all the years I've been judging/competing.  In the
past I sometimes haven't competed because of a bum
elbow, but no more excuses for me...

Grasshopper