Re: Old tires

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Old tires
From: Bob Van Kirk <racerbob70@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 08:51:21 -0700 (PDT)
All,
  A similiar thing happened to me recently.  Was
buying tires for my 98 P'up when I said I wanted to
use the unused spare that hangs under the rear and
only buy 3 new ones.  Dealer wouldn't do it, have
known him for years so trust his judgement, said the
spare was unsafe because of age and exposure.  Advised
me to use it only to get me to a tire store to fix or
replace the flat one..