Re: Overheating reprise

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Overheating reprise
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 15:08:33 -0700
Frank may have a point there, as he certainly has the long term experience.
My statement that copper has worked well for me must be viewed with the
knowledge that I never seem to leave a motor alone long enough to blow one.
I always seem to find an excuse to tear them apart to improve one thing or
another.  So I guess I should say that the copper ones work flawlessly for
at least two years.

Glen