Re: Front Brakes

To: "Allen Hefner" <ajhsys@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Front Brakes
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 13:31:37 -0500
On 5/7/06, Allen Hefner <ajhsys@gmail.com> wrote:
> And maybe a big visegrip on the piece you are discarding.
>
> I like that, Frank!  "heat the nut so it's too hot to touch by hand..."  It
> goes well with "installation is the reverse of removal."

Hey! I know exactly what he meant!  I've done it dozens of times!
I've got a little benzene torch. The process requires putting a little
heat on the subject and then touching it with your fingers. When you
burn the $hit out of yourself you know you've gone too far!  Nothing
to it!!

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City