Re: Surprise Bustercluster attendee...

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Surprise Bustercluster attendee...
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 09:49:09 -0500
Well.....   I play mostly bluegrass but also some acoustic blues
(Delta style - think Keb Mo, Taj Mahal, Mississippi John Hurt,
Geoffrey Muldaur).  Guitar, bass, banjo, mandolin, fiddle, dobro.
Dunno if I want to take a chance bringing my old D28 Martin on the
airplane though....   I've seen too many of them damaged over the
years and this one wouldn't be easily (or cheaply) replaced. I also
have an original Telecaster and an MSA single neck 10 E9th pedal
steel, but again - don't wanna put them on the airplane and the steel
weighs WAY too much to carry! I'll throw a couple of blues harps in
the suitcase...

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City