Re: carlisle gathering

To: Frogeye@cox.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: carlisle gathering
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 15:22:18 EDT
I wish I was going but it will be another 2 years wait.  Only the other day I
was thinking about how nice the hot Pretzel's tasted and I still regret only
eating 2 instead of 3 or 4 or maybe 5.

I still have the 1275cc flywheel Alan fished out of trash bin for me - can't
imagine why anyone would do that.

Daniel1312 - England