carlisle gathering

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: carlisle gathering
From: "Alan" <Frogeye@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 14:03:32 -0400
Not sure who plans on going this year but

I plan to vend and have 2 spots rented
D-16 /17
I will be headed down there on Wed AM, setting up in the afternoon and there
Thursday -Sun morning.
Primarily with spridget bits and various odd things hanging around here over
the last 10 years.
Stop by, say HIYA, enjoy a story or 2 and whatever.
I know most carlilse's people try to meet for lunch on Sat at the grandstands
but we can decide once there if thats the plan again.
If you need anything big and plan to be there I can haul it down or we can
talk offline
I will have repro bugeye style seat pans/windwings/lugnuts and plenty more to
name a few items
Alan