RE: Crosley van for you

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Crosley van for you
From: "Bill Hunt" <Billh@aaai.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 14:46:42 -0700
Close enough?! It's practically at my doorstep (Castro Valley/Hayward).
It does look cool. This thing screams for a surf board on top. Of course
it would probably hang over the hood. Maybe an 'A' series can be
squeezed in there to LBCify it.

This guy has (or had) all kinds of arcane stuff for sale, Kaisers,
Studebakers, etc. He lists on craigslist and in Hemmings, Drive.

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby@herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com