Victoria Rubbish

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Victoria Rubbish
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 17:02:22 -0400
I broke down and placed an order today with Vicky Sh*ttish. I exhausted
my preferred sources and was left with them for what I needed. It's been
a long time since I ordered from them and will be a long time before I
do so again.

Vicky on the order line:
- Couldn't tell me exactly when the parts would be shipped,
- Couldn't tell me whether they would be shipped by UPS or USPS,
- Asked me if they were for a Chevrolet.

Why owners order from these people by choice baffles me.

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/

"I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time". So I
ordered French Toast during the Renaissance." Steven Wright