Stumbling

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Stumbling
From: BCAH@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 03:07:18 EDT
Before I give advice over the phone to a new owner, I thought I would check
on the collective wisdom on the list.Hot or cold, 1275 runs rough with full
throttle in first and second unless gas pedal  is depressed rather slowly.
Yes, 20W50  is in the dash pot. "Over the phone"  is hard to figure  out , but
am thinking too much rapid advance timing? The thing will apparently  scream
easily to 6500 rpm once it gets going. I'll be checking on it  tomorrow,looking
at the cheapest thing first, but rather than just start  changing out parts,
I thought I would hit something obvious first and look like  an expert.
Ignition, fuel,phase of the moon? Bob C