RE: Classic Carlisle weekend

To: "'Jim Johnson'" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Classic Carlisle weekend
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 05:45:06 -0400
Jim,
You pretty much nailed it.  Very little rain, after Friday morning.
Highs were most certainly in the 60s, and lows in the low 50s were
seen/felt each time the sun went behind a cloud (about every 5 minutes
or so), and the wind took over.  As my son and I left, on Sunday morning
around 10, dark clouds were beginning to roll in.  The drive home,
heading west, was mainly dry, but it was very blustery.  In fact, it was
windy enough out on the PA Turnpike to move my big old Chevy pick-up
around quite a bit, and to make me abandon the turnpike, at Breezewood,
in favor of U.S. 30.
All in all, another fun weekend at Carlisle!
Bud Osbourne