Re: Classic Carlisle weekend

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Classic Carlisle weekend
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 15:19:59 -0500
Frank and other Carlisle attendees,

Just ran through all the charts for the weekend.  Looks like you'll
see today's rain stop tonight with occasional light rains through the
day Friday. Rain should then stop Friday night and not begin again
until you see some light rain or just sprinkles Saturday afternoon and
evening. The rain should then stop again Saturday night but a cold
front will come roaring in early Sunday morning bringing heavier
rains, showers and thunderstorms for Sunday along with quite a bit
cooler temperatures and rather breezy conditions. The rain will end
for a while Sunday afternoon leaving cooler and breezy weather behind.

Ya'll have fun now, hear?
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City