Re: Sprite passed just fine

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: Sprite passed just fine
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 21:39:58 -0400
Bill L wrote:

>        a sprite IS harder to teach than other cars, because the range
>        of motion is so tiny.. its more like having buttons for gas,
>        clutch and well the brakes are manual and that'll take some
>        getting used to! .. the steering is soooo quick, the shift
>        lever doesn't move far.. the motions are all relatively
>        precise, BUT, if she can drive a sprite, she can drive ANY
>        MANUAL TRANNY FOREVERAFTER!

And this is all the more reason to teach her on the Sprite.
My kids learned on a Sprite and a pick up truck.
My daughter can drive anything and she is glad I taught her on both
vehicles.
Between my son and myself, we are teaching my daughter-in-law how to
drive a stick. My son has a Mini that she wants to drive. She takes out
the A40 and practices but she is still a bit shy about the highway.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ