Re: Wind tunnel results, ( No LBC )(sorta )

To: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Wind tunnel results, ( No LBC )(sorta )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 18:57:30 -0500
Yes the White car half way down on that page is mine.... as is the Camaro
pictured there...

I'm really a Healey kind of guy... we just ended up with the Berkeley body
because it was so much smaller then the Bugeye I'd been planning on
building...

My wife is Also a driver... matter of fact this last weekend she actually went
206mph after I went 205mph in a Mile up in North Carolina...   She's a member
of the Bonneville, Maxton, and Texas 200mph clubs...  Pretty awesome little
girl...

Keith