BABE Rally/Team SU

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: BABE Rally/Team SU
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 20:45:39 -0500
Listers,

I just got back from vacation and sent an email to David Lieb regarding their
Team SU entry requesting that they let me/us know how things are going.  I
asked that David and/or Biff report in as they can.  If any of you hear from
them, would you please relay it to the list?

Larry Daniels

79 MGB LE
72 Midget --  David and Biff's "Team SU" BABE Rally car
60 Bugeye
67 Austin A60 Pickup -- presently swimming from New Zealand to the U.S.

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."