Re: BABE Rally/Team SU

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: BABE Rally/Team SU
From: "K. Valentine" <kevin@valentinephoto.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 22:26:04 -0400
On May 25, 2006, at 9:45 PM, Larry Daniels wrote:

> Listers,
>
> I just got back from vacation and sent an email to David Lieb
> regarding their
> Team SU entry requesting that they let me/us know how things are
> going.  I
> asked that David and/or Biff report in as they can.  If any of you
> hear from
> them, would you please relay it to the list?

Larry & List,

I spoke with Rob (Oshit team) on the phone about 10:45 tonight.  He
said that Biff and David are at the Day 1 end point and had a good
day.  They were still tallying points so Rob couldn't talk on the
phone much.

Larry and Rob have acquired internet access and will be posting
photographs of some of the day's activities later tonight.

Kevin V.