OSHIT BABE Rallye Pictures and Movie are up.

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: OSHIT BABE Rallye Pictures and Movie are up.
From: "Robert A. Valentine" <robert@valentinephoto.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 22:24:43 -0400
Hey all.  I finally sorted the pictures, and posted them to the OSHIT
website... with alot of help from Larry.

There might be some more pictures later... I am getting some emailed
to me daily... however alot of them are ), and I can't post them on
our site.  The few hundred I have posted will have to do for now...  ;-)

I also got to post 1 of the movies.  It is the race... I mean drive
down Deal's Gap.

There will be at least one more movie of a time-lapse day's drive.
Soooon.

Enjoy!

-
Rob Valentine