Re: OSHIT BABE Rallye Pictures and Movie are up.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OSHIT BABE Rallye Pictures and Movie are up.
From: "brian S" <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 07:50:48 -0400
Great shots Larry and Darrell, I mean Rob. :-)
Sounds like you had a blast, except for the tranny problem. Beautiful
scenery down throught the Appalachians. I have a question tho, during the I
SPY portion it appears that you had to find things that began with the
letter T, yet you had a picture of a cow, why is that??
Loved the movie, especially being able to watch Larry in the rear view
mirror. Although it looked like it took a while for Larry to get a smile on
his face, VERY concentrated on the first half or so of the run, hehe.
I forsee one very BAD thing that will come of this trip, Rob has gotten even
MORE demented ideas for the Valentine Rally this year. We are going to be in
so much trouble, LOL.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer under resto

Here's the link;