Re: Today's date

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Today's date
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 10:44:00 -0700 (PDT)
It was me that said that Jim.  And if you are going to sterotype Harley
riders by saying "it comes with the territory"  you might as well know
that most Harley riders think of the BMW crowd as the bike for the old
grey haired man. ;^)
Mike MacLean
If it's got 2 wheels or it's from Great Britain I'd like to drive it!

Jim Johnson