Re: Today's date

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Today's date
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 11:03:17 -0700
At 10:05 AM 6/7/2006, Jim Johnson wrote:
>WST wrote:
><snip>
>>world, I could ride my '77 SuperGlide FXE for the 300 mile round trip last
><snip>
>
>Lengthy ride, Flounder??  300 miles??  I'm 62 this year and do 300
>milers before breakfast! I put about 15K a year on motorcycles almost
>every year since 1966. I've got 3 BMWs with over 100K on them.  Hell,
>WST, I thought you was a tough guy!!   300 miles??   :-)

  He is a tough guy, he is doing 300 miles on a Harley !

  :)  :) :)

  Some of my friends ride Hardley's, I average 1,000 miles a month on
my bike, they average 1,000 miles a year. We hardly ever ride
together because "its too far".  A beemer is most likely in my future
to replace my Victory, but I  am not old enough yet to replace my
American built bike with a BMW.  Time is catching up to me so someday
I will have to have the comforts of a BMW.

  You have to remember the bike is doing the 300 miles on.

  Mike