Video of BABE Rally. OSHIT Team Day 1

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Video of BABE Rally. OSHIT Team Day 1
From: "Robert A. Valentine" <robert@valentinephoto.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 15:35:23 -0400
Hey folks.  For those who are interested, I have posted a time-lapse
video of the Day 1 drive of the BA2BE Rally.  You will get to see
about 50 miles of Skyline Drive.  The video is about 30mb.  You will
need the latest  )Quicktime Plug-in.  More to come as I get the
editing done.

I am having problems with the GPS video playback...  If I can't get
it straightened out, I might just post the excel spreadsheet
breakdown of the drive, instead of the video of the GPS map during
our drive.  I will keep you posted.

http://www.valentinephoto.net/oshit/page2/page16/page26/page26.html

The video is labeled "Day1.mov"

Enjoy.