Re: Computer digital photo HELP (No LBC)

To: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Subject: Re: Computer digital photo HELP (No LBC)
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 12:31:25 -0400
A Mac???

And don't call her the "old woman" she prolly heard that,m saw the
pics and erased the card.

Seriously, do they show up on the camera?? Can you connect the camera
to the computer instead of using a card reader?? Try a Mac?? Go to
Kinko's??

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.