Re: 210 Trans

To: froggi60@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 210 Trans
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 23:15:17 EDT
In a message dated 6/11/2006 7:44:06 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
froggi60@yahoo.com writes:

'79 210,  85k.  Second owner, been used behind motor home of same vintage.
Station wagon, good interior/exterior...etc.  Don't think there are any  dents
even!
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection  around

Maybe you can mount a smoothcase in this one and keep the  trans for your
spridget.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."