Re: [midgetsprite] Re: [morris_motors] Too much, for a change!!

To: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, <morris_motors@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: [morris_motors] Too much, for a change!!
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 20:28:02 -0700
Hi Gerard,

Don't think it was the oil check valve in the filter head as I was able to get
oil through the whole system with an external oil pump initially charging the
system even up through the rocker arms..

That side of the block doesn't seem to have an oil plug in the area by the
water petcock.  On the oil pressure pipe side, there is a small accesss one
that oil can be gotten out of.  This block had all galley plugs drilled out,
all passages rodded and brushed and new threaded plugs put back.