No idle

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: No idle
From: "Phil Nase" <nase@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 08:26:21 -0400
I did a full tune up on the 1275 last week.  Adjusted valves, refurbished
25D dizzy, set dwell and timing.  It was never running this well.

Pulling into the Hellertown show field very slowly I smacked the bottom side
on a tree root but no damage was apparent.
On the drive home after warm up the car won't idle,  I choke it and it
idles.  Runs fine at speed.  The only thing I can think could have been
knocked out by a jolt is the timing.

I haven't rechecked the timing yet but any other ideas what could be knocked
out?  Maybe the manifold now has a leak?  Nothing there visibly wrong
though.

Phil Nase
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa