FROG AYE rear hubs, and more, no bird content

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FROG AYE rear hubs, and more, no bird content
From: "Hal Faulkner" <hal@katemuir.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 13:14:30 -0700
Getting my act together to replace the broken half shar=ft on FROG AYE with
the one Buster sent me.  Got the old one (mostly) out but I understand that
the best is yet to come.  However, the bearing on the left side slips in and
out of the hub, held together by the big nut with the lock washer on it.  Is
this a abad thing?  Am I looking at replacing rear hub[s] and bearings?

Also, on the two radius rods I replaced last year (originals rusted badly)
the bushings are being pushed out of the radius rods, one on either RR.  On
the right, the front bushing is off to the left and on the left, the rear is
off to the right.  Kinda like the rear axle wants to move to the left of the
car.  Anybody seen this before? any suggestions for remedying the situation?

Once I get the rear end taken care of I will begin the front end
replacement.

Hal