Re: Not LBC related sound file grownups can't hear but children

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Not LBC related sound file grownups can't hear but children
From: Lester Ewing <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:35:06 -0500
mm.. I can hear it as well.  Note:  This has played on CNN live and I
could not hear it and played on NBC and I could.  Be aware that your
television (computer) may not play it correctly or that the file is
damaged and you would never know it.  That said, the adults on the
news had this VERY concerned look when the kids said that they did
hear it..

Lester