Re: silly question

To: Steven Michelsen <stevenm@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: silly question
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 21:02:59 -0400
Your driving style needs a tweak.

Actually the downdraft Webers are known to have a flat spot on
stamping on the gas. They flat can be mostly tuned out, but as far as
mine goes, I never fully got rid of it.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams