Re: Distributor Choice

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Distributor Choice
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:48:06 -0500
My street car uses a dual point Mallory and a Mallory coil. Redd has a dual
point Mallory with only one set of points because it also has an MSD 6AL
(capacitive discharge, high energy multiple spark ignition control unit with
rev limiter). SilverStreak uses an Albion with a Pertronix and an MSD 6AL. I
think they all work pretty good.

Bud Pazur

'60 Bugeye - Street Car - 1275cc - 'Whitey'
Race Bugeye - 948cc - 'Redd'
Race Spridget - 1275cc - 'SilverStreak'

"The Buddha ... resides as comfortably in the gears of a ...transmission as
he does in the petals of a flower."
     - Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance