Re: Re: Can you identify this item.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Can you identify this item.
From: "CHRIS KOTTING" <ckotting@wideopenwest.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 12:55:17 -0600
The width/shape of the "spoon" looks like a car tire iron (bicycle tire
irons are quite a bit narrower generally, and the bead isn't so large), but
the overall length is way too short.  I can't imagine getting enough
leverage with that.

I'm thinking a motorcycle tool.

Chris K.

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 12:51:33 -0400, Robert Duquette wrote
> >> The hex shaped holes you can figure out.
> To put a hex on bicycles?  :)
>
> I was kinda hoping that it was a tire iron that could do car duty.
>  There are 2 of them and he used to own an E type, so, I hoped . . .

Multiple Sclerosis 150 Mile "Pedal to the Point"
(Yes, 150 miles on a bicycle. No, I'm not a masochist.)
Sponsor Me! ->  http://tinyurl.com/f48lg