Re: Support your local spridget guy

To: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Support your local spridget guy
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 08:54:44 -0500
On 6/22/06, Bill Gilroy <wmgilroy@gmail.com> wrote:
> As usual just another act not getting to Seattle.  Seems they only come here
> when they start a tour so the can iron out the kinks.  Weird place Seattle,
> the first day of summer and I don't think the temps have hit 80 yet.  Thank
> god I got a dose of heat in Key West the other week.

It escapes me how Billy's booking agent could have left Dodge City off
of their itinerary!!  Only thing I can figure is that the major venues
in Dodge City were all filled with such acts as the London
Philharmonic, The New York Metropolitan Opera, The Bolshoi Ballet, and
other such giants of entertainment...   I'm sure X just didn't want to
lower themselves to the Park Street Bar, Mom & Pop's Tavern, or Los
Compadres.....

Sure.  That's it!   That's why Dodge City isn't on X's tour....    Yeah.

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City