Re: timing mark

To: <BCAH@aol.com>
Subject: Re: timing mark
From: "Ed Townley" <healeymonster@fastwave.biz>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 15:38:14 -0600
Hi, Bob-I just traced the existing three points under the engine on paper,
transferred pattern to a large washer, cut out the outline with a jeweler's
saw, bent a 90 degree in the washer and glued with JB Weld to the timing
cover on top of balancer or pulley, then scored a new timing mark on the
pulley corresponding to the new pointer, while making sure the original
pointer and TDC indicators are lined up on bottom.

Re-reading this, I realized it took almost as long to write as it did to do
it!

I can send a picture if you like-

Cheers

Ed Townley