Re: My Libres are drilled should I return them?

To: "Bill Hunt" <Billh@aaai.com>
Subject: Re: My Libres are drilled should I return them?
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 19:12:11 -0400
Bill,
He states "uni lug design" there is no such thing when someone takes a drill
press to a wheel. If it were factory I could see using that term  but these
are not factory and better described as "double drilled to fit 100 or 98 mm
pattern. Therefore I think I have a leg to stand on but he could try to
argue his ad. Not to say he would take them back ether. I'm not sure what I
will do but at least my home is not flooded so I should stop my whining. : )
I'll let you & the Spridgets know what he says.

Lin**