Re: Bugeye Rack Mount Packing

To: "Mark Endicott" <mark@nashvilletn.org>,
Subject: Re: Bugeye Rack Mount Packing
From: "David Riker" <davriker@digitalpath.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 17:10:37 -0700
Mark,
Either side, neither side, or both sides can be packed.  Remove the
radiator, remove all three bolts from both side of the rack mount. With the
wheels removed, but full weight on the suspension (jack stands under a-arms
works, transistion the steering from lock to lock, then recenter.  Note
where the rack is in relation to the frame, and shim accordingly.  Mine was
off so far, that I had to enlarge some of the holes, but now it doesn't bind
up.
David Riker
davriker@digitalpath.net
http://community.webshots.com/user/fool4mg