Re: BusterCluster update

To: hal@katemuir.com
Subject: Re: BusterCluster update
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 11:50:56 -0700
Hal Faulkner wrote:

     "I will be arriving Friday sometime.  Driving (possibly FROG AYE, IF I
have the nerve....)"

Ah, come on!  Take a deep breath, a swig of some homeless guy's homemade
rotgut rye, and drive the Sprite!

     "Made no plans yet for staying anywhere, so will be "playing it by ear."
Sleeping bag in the boot."

No problem.  We have plenty of room on the floor, and in fact might be
able to provide somethng better depending on the needs of others.

     "I am quasi-vegetarian, we've recently addsed fish to our diet."

Now THAT will provide a challenge for Pam.

     "Don't forget I work for Trader Joe's so we can get 10% off anything they
sell as long as I'm there."

I will pass the word on to Pam, and she will let you know later.

     "p.s. Tell me about your AAA membership that gets you towed up to 100
miles.  Mine's only good for 5."

Five miles?  Holy cow, that ain't much.  We pay a little more for our AAA
membership that tows up to 100 miles, and it has proven WELL worth it!  I am
not sure how much it would be fof me alone, but I have kept Pam on it although
she has not been able to drive in five years (hope springs eternal).

Buster Evans

<>