Re: BusterCluster update

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: BusterCluster update
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 03:25:04 -0500
On 7/1/06, b-evans@earthlink.net <b-evans@earthlink.net> wrote:
> The BusterCluster is getting near, and we would like to do some
> planning.
<snip>
>     Jim Johnson
>     Do you still plan to come?
Yup. Wouldn't miss it.
>     Will you be bringing spouse, significant other or children?
Nope. Just Moi.  Find me a nice porn star....
>     When will you arrive?
Friday July 28th 9:30 pm
>     Will you be flying in, driving, or hitch-hiking?
Flying unless my arms get too tired...   ;-)
>     If flying in, to which airport and would you like to be picked up?
John Wayne - Santa Ana (SNA)
>     Would you like to stay at our house?  If not, where will you be staying?
Yes, if possible, but I'm flexible. If necessary I can get a car and a
hotel near by.
>     What size T-shirt do you wear, and with or without pocket?
2XL - pocket.
>     Beverage brands of choice:
>            Beer
Beer. The yellow kind with bubbles in it. Nuf said....
>     Food suggestions, BBQ and other (forget the brats unless the Midwest
>     contingent bring them):
I owe Frank a roast dog dinner in Garden Grove. Otherwise I'm easy.
Anything that doesn't eat me first is fine. (Unless you really DO find
me a porn star...)

> Other stuff:  Bring your swim suit for the pool, spa, and/or sauna;
Ack!   Ack!   Sput!!   You don't want the beached whale.....

Looking forward to it. You'll have a drivable Sprite by Sunday
afternoon if I have anything to do with it.

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City