Goin' to a car show

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Goin' to a car show
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 17:12:17 -0500
I've walked through a few before, but tomorrow I will be taking my
Mini with the intention of letting other people look at it.

So, what do I do?      I figure I might wash the car, but then I have
to drive almost 60 miles through Wisconsin mosquitos. Do I wax it
too?  Hose off the engine a bit?  Maybe vacuum out the beach sand.  I
guess I take a chair. I see shows where show-ers sit in a comfortable
chair and chat up the lookers.

Do I need a sign?  Books, pictures, whatever?

Help me out here. This is this little town's first show, and mine. I
feel such a virgin, if I recall what that feels like correctly.

2 other listers will be there. They have real show-worthy cars. This
show is billed as "Rumble in the Park" or something..... maybe I'll
pull the muffler off!

Any help appreciated. SA answers anticipated... and expected.

I'm going to finish my first beer of the day, and go hose the Mini
off. Might have to drive into town for more beer... and to dry the thing off.

Thanks

Peter C