Re: Greasy opinions

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Greasy opinions
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 14:24:09 -0400 (EDT)
I don't get involved with any of this bs and my cars come in first in every
popular vote. That's because I'm the only one who votes, because I'm the only
one that counts.

I don't give a sh*t what 50 or 100 anonymous people think about silicone on
tires and hoses, chrome this or that, whitewalls, wire wheels, mag wheels, road
dirt, what their favorite color is, people's interpretations of car show
standards or originality or whatever....   It's all crapola.

One beef I do have about car shows though is this: Why are car owners/entrants
sometimes  charged more than people who just come to view the cars? There
wouldn't be a car show without the cars.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/