Re: How and Where

To: Bob <rcampion@usadatanet.net>
Subject: Re: How and Where
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 18:41:49 -0500
I looked on our 68, and under the bugeye bonnet, and I can't see it. I KNOW
I saw it on Mike's 68, as he has a title for a Midget, but the # was for a
Sprite.
Another place to look is in the right hand footwell (passenger side in the
US) right in front of the stiffening rail. There was a # there on Mikes car
as well. My bug has been fiberglassed there, and the 68 still has all the
rubber insulation, so I couldn't see the number their either.

Brad