missing my toys

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: missing my toys
From: Tommy_Samuels@MARKIVAUTO.COM
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 09:33:19 -0400
Listers,
It's been a year since I sold all of my toys and relocated to Florida.
FrankenSprite went to Michigan, the MGA hotrod went to New Jersey, The MGB
is in Kansas, and the 68 Midget parts donor went to a friend in SC and is
on her way to becoming a vintage racer.

I did pick up a nice used Miata as part of the move, but it really isn't
the same.  The Miata is a great car, but it really is too civilized; power
steering, power brakes, air conditioning, and never needs anything other
than gas and a short list of routine maintenance items.

I'm really missing my toys and I miss all of your exploits, so I'm back on
as a lurker.
I'll follow each or your progress.

Tommy Samuels