Re: missing my toys

To: <Tommy_Samuels@MARKIVAUTO.COM>
Subject: Re: missing my toys
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 09:10:40 -0400
Hi Tommy!

Frankensprite donated his motor to the vintage race car and then went to
sleep in the barn.

Your stock rebuild lived through the Healey Challenge at Mid-Ohio last
summer.  Ran 2nd from last, right in front of a 100/6 with a broken
crankshaft.  Not auspicious, but it stayed together.  If I ever come to
my senses, I will  start my planned component substitution experiment to
figure out why my semi-race motor runs too hot.  If I'm successful, the
stock motor will go back into Frankensprite and your yellow Bug-spridget
may be back on the market!

Cheers!

JohnD