Facet Mounting

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Facet Mounting
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 08:14:27 -0500
Phil wrote:

Ok. I have a facet fuel pump.  It says to mount it verically and 45 degrees
away from the fuel tank.  Does anyone have a suggestion or experience where
to mount it on a BE?  My SU fuel pump hung upside down from the boot floor.
Do you guys install them per instructions?

Phil -

I mounted my Facet underneath the car, in the rear, in front of the axle,
just rear of the highest part of the hump at the front end of the boot floor.
I can't remember if it's in the vertical position (I am at work now). As I
said, it has been working very well there.I followed all the Facet
recommendations in choosing that location, but I don't remember what those
recommendations were exactly.

Bud Pazur

'60 Bugeye - Street Car - 1275cc - 'Whitey'
Race Bugeye - 948cc - 'Redd'
Race Spridget - 1275cc - 'SilverStreak'

"The Buddha ... resides as comfortably in the gears of a ...transmission as
he does in the petals of a flower."
     - Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance