anyone ever see Amedeus?

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: anyone ever see Amedeus?
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 07:43:39 -0500
When criticizing the music, the guy say "too many notes!"

Well, damnit, we have too many groups.

I'm not sure why. probably someone got a burr in their ass about something,
decided there was too much of this, or too little of that, and went away mad
a formed another mailing list. At this point, I'm not sure what purpose it
serves. can you tell me? Am I missing something? Is the content so radically
different in the Spridget/MidgetSprie/Bugeye/Spridget50th  lists?

It seems to me I just end up reading the same thing 4 times, as most
messages copy all.

As Mick Jagger said, while his biker bodyguards beat and knifed someone to
death at their concert. "People, why are we fighting?"

Please explain to me why I need to belong  to more than one of these lists?
And, yes, try to show the slightest bit of restraint and forego the usual
bullshit banter and deal with the subject matter intelligently (he said,
realizing that would leave more than one or two listers out of the
discussion).

WST

Wm. Severin Thompson

wsthompson@thicko.com