Re: More dizzy help..

To: "Lester Ewing" <lewing@sport.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: More dizzy help..
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 09:36:31 -0700
Lester, that small bolt needs to come out and that bracket/mounting thing
pulls straight out.  Then the drive piece will come out.

Note the slot placement of the drive piece before rotating it a bit as you
pull it out.  That's how you likely want it when it goes back in  String on
the bolt is a nice idea, too!!

Paul A