Re: Critter removal from LBC space?

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Critter removal from LBC space?
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 08:50:44 -0500
Ron,

Two possible solutions depending upon how mercenary you feel...

1)
Get a #10 tin can, two small nust and bolts, a mouse trap, and a piece
of heavy gauge screen wire. Wire the scree wire to the bale on the
mouse trap with a big enough hunk of it to cover the top of the tin
can. Drill two holes in the mouse trap and tin can. Mount the mouse
trap on the tin can so that when the bale is half way sprung, the
screen wire is held against the opening. Set the trap and bait with
peanut butter. Listen for trap to spring. Carry tin can containing
chipmunk held in by the screen wire to a nearby forest. Release
chipmunk.

2)
Get a rat trap. Bait with peanut butter. Listen for trap to spring and
for much squeeling and thrashing around. Carry trap and chipmunk to
the trach can. Empty trap.

We want pictures....

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget & Chipmunk Serial Murderer in Dodge City