Re: Critter removal from LBC space?

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Critter removal from LBC space?
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 08:06:31 -0700
Ron Soave wrote:  "Any ideas out there to usher this thing out of my garage or
this world entirely?

Ya better do something!  Quick!  I once left the Sprite parked out on
the street a couple of days without the tonneau cover on.  Then, when I
went out to drive it, a cat went screaming out of the boot.  About a
week or so later, I noticed a foul odor in the Sprite.  When I checked
the boot, there were six dead kittens!  I made sure that from then on I
took the time to put the tonneau cover on.

What you might get is a "HavaHeart" trap.  They come in different sizes,
from dog size to a critter size, just right for a chipmunk.  Put some
bait in, set the spring door, and pretty soon you have a very upset
critter that can be taken  back out in his own territory.  You can try
borrowing one from your local humane society or animal control.  If they
don't have them, check with other, larger cities.   If worse comes to
worse, check www.bestnest.com or Google for a dealer near you.

Buster Evans