RE: rebuild/repair regulator, or just replace?

To: "Lester Ewing" <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Subject: RE: rebuild/repair regulator, or just replace?
From: "Tannen, Skip" <tannen@babson.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 12:35:03 -0400
Yes, they do mail in generators - in fact, they had mentioned that the
bearings in mine are starting to get a little tired, so I'm mailing mine
to them this winter.  They will do bearings, brushes, and whatever else
it needs.  I don't know what they charge for this.  Also, if your
generator is off a positive ground car, just put a note in the box so
they can polarize it properly after the rebuild.

Chick's address is Route 9, Mill Road in West Chesterfield, New
Hampshire, 03466.

Skip Tannen
'65 Austin Healey Sprite
'71 Triumph Bonneville